Name: Almond Fudge Torte
Source: Marylin Akers modified by Ellie
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee in 2 teaspoons hot water or 2 teaspoons Kaloha.
- 3 sqrs baking chocolate
- 3 eggs sepporated
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 ounces almond paste, crumpled
- 1/2 almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350
- Beat egg whites until still, chill
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Cool.
- Beat in sugar, marzipan, and egg yolks. Add the flour and beat well. Add coffee or Kaloha.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Spread into 9 inch round
- Bake at 350 for 30 min
Notes: Scott’s favorite. Can be topped with glaze of 4 oz cho chips and 1 T butter. Is plenty rich plain.Share on Facebook